- ESL Videos for Teachers
- Asking for Information (Spoken Phrases)
- Conducting Meetings (Spoken Phrases)
- Starting a Speech / Meeting (Spoken Phrases)
- Making Introductions (Spoken Phrases)
- Making Corrections (Spoken Phrases)
- ESL Grammar (ebooks)
- ESL Teaching (ebooks)
- Pre-Intermediate (ebooks)
- ESL Spoken Skills (ebooks)
- Elementary (ebooks)
- Intermediate (ebooks)
- IELTS (ebooks)
- ESL Writing Skills (ebooks)
- Business English (ebooks)
- Cambridge FCE (ebooks)
- Cambridge CELTA (ebooks)
- ESL Reference (ebooks)
- ESL Vocabulary (ebooks)
- ESL Pronunciation (ebooks)
- TOEFL (ebooks)
- ESL Listening Skills (ebooks)
Saturday, April 20, 2013
SADDLEBACK’S BASIC ENGLISH GRAMMAR - 2
in the eight parts of speech—nouns, pronouns, verbs,
adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, conjunctions, and
interjections—as well as the standard patterns of English
All students of English, be they native speakers or those
who are studying English as a second language, will
profit from the fundamental introduction and review of
grammar provided by SADDLEBACK'S BASIC ENGLISH
GRAMMAR 1 and 2. Helpful marginal notes throughout
the books have been provided to reinforce existing skills
and call attention to common problem areas.
Right click on the following link and click "Save Target As .."
Download the eBook (size: 1.90MB)
This eBook is in PDF format. You need Adobe Reader to open the book.
To download Adobe Reader (it's free) click here.
Dear educators and students,
Thank you for all the ebooks you've downloaded so far. I've been doing this blog for almost 4 years, so I've decided to move the blog to my website. I won't delete this blog, but all the new additions will be at my new site. Please visit English With Noel - ESL ebooks Library P.S: You need to signup, but, the ebooks will be FREE forever! :)
--- How to download ebooks ---
1. Click on either the title or the "Read More" button of the post.
2. Right click on the "Download the ebook" link and select "Save targert as .. / Save link as .."
3. Choose the location to save and click save.
If you think you've received something valuable for free, why not share the news with others? Please be kind enough to spread the word of this blog by tweeting, liking (on Facebook), G+ ing or using whatever method. Thanks.